In the News (Top Selections)
- 5 Affordable Treatments to Manage Migraines
- Migraine and Anxiety
Healthy Living Made Simple Magazine by Sam's Club
- 6 Ways to Outsmart a Migraine
- Do You Know How Migraines Affect People Around You?
- Is Your Family Life Affected by Migraines?
- How Stress Intensifies Migraine and Can Make You Chronic
- When the Pain Comes Between Us: Migraine and Marriage
Web MD "In Their Own Words: Moving Beyond Migraine"
- Chronic Migraines Affect the Whole Family
US News and World Report
- Women and Chronic Pain
Pain Pathways Magazine
- 13 Things Not to Say to Someone With a Migraine
- Migraine Symptoms: Sneaky Signs Before Your Head Hurts
- read more news
- Heads UP – Episode 82: Resolutions and Goal Setting
- Juggling Your Kids and Your Health with Dawn Buse PhD Migraine Again Podcast
- Living Well With Migraine
Psych Up Podcast
- more podcasts
Clinical Professor, Department of Neurology
Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University
Assistant Professor, Clinical Health Psychology Doctoral Program
Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology of Yeshiva University
Board Member at Large, American Headache Society
Section Editor (Non-pharmacologic issues and treatment of Headache and Pain), Current Pain and Headache Reports
Editoral Board Member, The Journal of Headache and Pain
for more information, see the About Tab.